Our students come from across the country, representing the diverse perspectives, experiences, backgrounds and cultures. Once here, Vidya students discover extraordinary freedom of opportunity — to explore, to collaborate and to challenge themselves.
All you need to know about getting admissions in VIDYA is here. Enroll now, because Futures are made here!
- Procure an application form from our Admission Counters, Admission Cell VKP or Download Here.
- Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility for admission to the program and bring it to the admission cell for submission personally.
- Duly filled in application form, along with the application fees of Rs. 1000/- either by draft in favor of Vidya College of Engineering Payable at Meerut or by cash and documents will be allowed for submission.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form.
- Check your selection status.
- Check confirmation of fee payment after making payment.
Documents Check List
Candidate are required to bring all the certificates and other documents along with the Application Form.
- Application form of the institute.
- Counseling Allotment Letter (Original + photo copy) (If Applicable)
- Fees Receipt submitted at UPSEE (Original + photo copy)
- Copy of fee receipt of the institute ( 1 photo copy)
- 06 coloured& 02 black & white photo
- 10th + 12th Marksheets& Certificate(Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Diploma Marksheet (II year admitted student only)(Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Graduation Marksheet (MBA, MCA, M.Tech&B.Ed only) (Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Migration Certificate (Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Character Certificate(Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Latest Income Certificate of parents ( 2 sets photo copy)
- Cast Certificate (2 sets photo copy)
- MedicalFitness Certificate (Original + photo copy)
- Domicile certificate (2 sets photo copy)
- GAP Affidavit (Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Anti ragging Affidavit (Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Declaration of his/her annualincome for Scholarship form (Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Undertaking by student 75% attendance in all semesters(Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Application form for Hostel Accommodation (if required)
- Application form for Transportation (if required)
Note: Students are advised to keep the original copy of domicile certificate & latest income certificate of their parents for submission of scholarship forms to social welfare department.
Any Further Query, feel free to Call Us at +91 9411 222 666 or 865 0000 775 or Toll Free : 1800 200 5811