On 4th October 2019, Vidya College of Engineering, Meerut organized the Convocation,2019 for passing out diploma students. On the occasion, a total of 28 students were awarded diploma certificates. The program was chaired by Mr. Vishal Jain, Managing Director, Vidya Knowledge Park. The chief guest of the event was I.A.S officer, Mr. Prabhat Roy. Another eminent personality was Mr. Garish Shukla ji (famous environmentalist).
About the FDP
The main objective of the FDP is to focus the various advancements in the field of power plant engineering. The eminent personality of various fields of thermal industry, power plant industry and automobile industry will come at one platform to discuss the various aspects during this program. This FDP is beneficial to faculty members, students and all the participants to share their opinions among the various researchers and industry people. With the globalization of the world economy, India is emerging as one of the key technical hub and there is considerable demand from industry for mechanical engineers capable of meeting the challenging requirements. The current trend in improved product has lead to new trends with increase interest in power plant sector, renewable energy sector.
Scope & Objectives
- To enhance the knowledge of participants in the field of application of thermodynamics in power plant engineering.
- To explore the recent trends and possibilities of improvements in power plant engineering.
- Further participants will be able to apply these concepts in their research work as well as class room teaching.
- It will also help in exchanging of ideas to bring the focus on relevant issues in this field.
- This will also help to reduce the gap between industry and academic.
- This will also help the researchers to think about the alternate energy resources.
Areas of FDP
The specific topics of the FDP include, but are not limited to:
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Hydraulics & Hydraulics Machineries
- Environmental Issues of Power Plant Engineering
- Heat And Mass Transfer
- C. Engine
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Heat Exchangers
- Power Plant Engineering
- Solar Energy
- Fuel Cells