B.Tech - Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
The department offers undergraduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The Department has highly talented, qualified and competent faculty members in the areas of Digital Signal Processing, Active Circuits, Data Communications & Networking, Mobile and Wireless communications, High Speed Networks, Optical Networks and VLSI & Micro-electronics.
Aim of this department is to make students proficient in the areas of :
- Signal and system analysis and characterization
- Communication, control, instrumentation, introduction to signals and systems
- Formalizing signals: energy and power signals, signal properties: periodicity, absolute inerrability, determinism and stochastic character
- Continuous time and discrete time Linear shift-invariant (LSI) systems
- The z-Transform for discrete time signals and systems
- Discrete-Time Fourier Transform (DTFT) and the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT)
Laboratories in ECE Department:
- Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Integrated Circuit Laboratory
- Control Systems Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Microprocessors Laboratory
- Network Analysis & Synthesis Laboratory
- CAD of Electronics Laboratory
- Electronics Circuit design Laboratory
- Microwave & Fiber Optic Laboratory
- Measurement Laboratory
- DSP Laboratory
- Telemetry Laboratory
- Electronic Workshop & PCB Design Laboratory
- Knowledge to develop, installs, test and maintain communication systems.
- Knowledge to work on large computer networks.
- Knowledge to develop electronic devices for computer systems and others.
- Knowledge to architect device controlling programs.
- Knowledge to develop software interface for electronic devices.
- Knowledge to manufacture computer chips.
- Telecommunication Engineer in public as well as in private sectors.
- Software Engineer in IT sectors.
- Electronics Circuit Designer
- Optical Transmission Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Engineers in Signal Processing, Wireless Communication, Robotics, Nanotechnology, VLSI etc.
- System Engineer in Embedded Systems.
- Technical Engineer/ Army Officer in Defense.
As per AICTE & University Guidelines.
For 2nd year (Lateral entry) Diploma in Engineering with 60% and above marks OR B.Sc Degree with Mathematics.
Intake : 60 Seats
Duration : 4 Years