Vidya Alumni Society
The society shall be for the barefoot of all alumni (graduate and post graduate) of all the institutes of Vidya Knowledge Park located at Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. The main objectives for which the society is established are:
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the Alma Mater.
- To encourage the Alumni to take abiding interest in the progress and development of the Alma Mater.
- Arrange get together of the alumni and social/cultural functions of the alumni
- Honour distinguished alumni of VKP, who have brought national/international acclaim in their respective domains.
- To render assistance to students of the institute through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, placement or any other area as appropriate.
- To generate a corpus at Vidya Knowledge Park for creating better residential/educational/recreational facilities for the Institute Community.
- To exchange professional knowledge by means of technical conferences, seminars, talks, workshops & training courses.
- Seek donations from alumni and potential donors for promoting various righteous activities of the society to enhance the brand usage of Vidya Knowledge Park within the country and globally
- To undertake activities of nation building including those of charitable nature.
- To undertake all such lawful activities which are conductive to the attainment of the above objectivities.
The names, addresses, occupation and designations of the founder members of the society to whom management of Vidya Knowledge Park entrusted are as follows:
|1||Rahul Dhama||Major, Indian Army||President|
|2||Mayank Jain||Manager Exports, Basant, Jodhpur||Vice President|
|3||Aashish Jain||Consultant, KPIT Technologies Ltd.||Secretary|
|4||Devyani Rastogi||Assistant Professor, VIFT||Joint Secretary|
|5||Shubham Sharma||Senior Engineer, Jakson Ltd.||Treasurer|
|6||Manu Sharma||Flight Lieutenant, Indian Air Force||Member from VCE|
|7||Gaurav Chaudhary||Captain, Indian Army||Member from VCE|
|8||Devendra Sharma||Zonal Manager-North, HCL||Member from VSB/VISB|
|9||Samiksha Jain||Branch Head, Ayon Technovision Pvt. Ltd.||Member from VSB/VISB|
|10||Vinita Bali||Director, Anagha Overseas Pvt. Ltd.||Member from VIFT|
|11||Urmi Ghosh||Faculty, St. Mary's||Member from VICT|