The department offers undergraduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The Department has highly talented, qualified and competent faculty members in the areas of Digital Signal Processing, Active Circuits, Data Communications & Networking, Mobile and Wireless communications, High Speed Networks, Optical Networks and VLSI & Micro-electronics.
Aim of this department is to make students proficient in the areas of :
- Signal and system analysis and characterization
- Communication, control, instrumentation, introduction to signals and systems
- Formalizing signals: energy and power signals, signal properties: periodicity, absolute inerrability, determinism and stochastic character
- Continuous time and discrete time Linear shift-invariant (LSI) systems
- The z-Transform for discrete time signals and systems
- Discrete-Time Fourier Transform (DTFT) and the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT)